Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TODAY I tried to sign into my youtube account.
I used the proper name and password, but, the big machine at youtube said "no access'
(OK, it didn't actually say "no access"...you had to read it.
Clicking on "help got me into their merry-go-round of FAQ but none of the FAQs were even close to describing what had happened to me.
In a nutshell, youtube stole my account.
And google was helping them.
And what could I do?
well...nothing, of course.
Nothing at all.

So, I'm suggesting that if you want to post videos...try VIMEO (type it into your google bar, then change your main page to MSN, or YAHOO, or MOZILLA...anything other than google.

Google stole my youtube account by continuing to whine about connecting my youtube account to another e-mail account. Youtube and google are not good places. They are so big, it doesn't matter to them if some people get stepped on.
Heck...for all I know, they cheer the oil companies on...maybe even go down to the bay and throw in some of their used motor oil into the already murky mess.

No comments: